Finding and Pursuing Your Passion Workshop Series
This variant is currently sold out
Beyond selling tampons my mission in life is to empower and inspire. I've been dreaming up new, more intimate, more in-depth ways of doing so. Some of you may have attended my dinner and discussion series "A Woman's Worth." This workshop series is an expansion of those dinners and the discussions we created together. For four weeks I will meet with a group of 10 individuals once per week for an hour and a half at the easy. headquarters. (Toronto - near Yonge + St. Clair)
Together, we will go on a journey to uncover our passions and what we can do today to begin actively pursuing them. This will involve some letting go and some accepting of new ideas. We will do it together and learn a lot about each other along the way. All you should bring is a pen and paper. Let's explore together.
Week 1: Narrowing In Thursday February 1st 6-7:30pm
- What do you truly want?
- How much money do you need to make in a day?
- What's one step you can take in the next week to achieve it?
Week 2: Ideas About Money Thursday February 8th 6-7:30pm
- How much do we truly want to earn?
- What are our feelings around money?
- How can we embody the money mindset we want?
Week 3: Learning to Allow Rather Than Force Thursday February 15th 6-7:30pm
- Learning how fear makes us act.
- How to choose intention based actions instead.
- Letting go.
Week 4: Opening to New Ideas of What's Possible Thursday February 22nd 6-7:30pm
- You've removed some blocks, now what?
- What action have you been avoiding?
- How can you pivot toward what you truly want?
Location: Toronto, Ontario (Yonge + St. Clair area)
Price $30 per session or $110 for all 4.
I am so excited to take this journey with you. If you have additional questions before signing up please email me: [email protected]